To bring yoga to children who otherwise would not have the chance to obtain it. Yoga is not only a form of physical exercise but a lifestyle practice that when introduced can empower individuals to lead a life in a strong body and calm mind. We hope to set our youth free to the truth that lies within.
- Yoga helps individuals with anxiety, confidence, and stress relief.
- Yoga integrates moral and admirable social norms into a community
- Yoga promotes cohesiveness within a community
- Yoga improves physical health of a community making it healthier, happier, and more productive.
- A worldwide exchange of ideas and practices through yoga promotes additional social work
- Bringing yoga to a community brings a new positive industry providing financial security to more individuals
- The ambassador will experience personal growth from their relationship with the teacher they are supporting
Sid Yoga has developed an authentic curriculum for an after-school program, Karma Reach, to service the children. Our program is centered on the yoga lifestyle and pulls from various disciplines to deliver classes that leave children inspired. Currently, we are working to grow our program to include more schools and centers, and we are always looking for volunteers!
HOW CAN YOU HELP
Our outreach programs are powered by the involvement of our community. To become a program volunteer, contact us and express your interest. You can also make a donation today that will support the continued evolution of our programs. Your donation will provide yoga mats, yoga resources, and overall financial support. Together we can achieve more!
Sid Yoga Center
Community Outreach Director, Sid Yoga