Welcome to Sid Yoga Center! Our policies are in place to ensure a peaceful, growing, healing, and inspiring environment for all of our members.
CLASS PACKAGES AND ACCOMMODATIONS
10/20 Karma Cards can be extended for 30 days after the expiration date for $5 (or $3 for student) per remaining session. If you are purchasing a new 10/20 Package your remaining sessions will be added to the new package.
Expiration dates may only be put on hold due to sickness or if injury prevents you from coming to class. It is the student’s responsibility to notify us at the time of illness or injury. A note from a doctor will be required.
There are no refunds for workshop cancellations.
All third party vouchers such as Groupon, Living Social and Metabody have a 1 month expiration date from date of activation.
On very rare occasions we may close the studio due to inclement weather. We do our best to notify participants in a timely manner and keep our doors open as many days a year as possible.
IN THE STUDIO
- Please arrive at class 10 minutes early.
- All students must sign in at the front desk prior to setting up your mat in the studio.
- Before and after class, ask question! Our staff, karma yogis, and teachers are here to help you. Please refrain from talking during class.
- Should you be late please enter class after Oms…respect your neighbor and their practice.
- No late entries after 10 minutes past the class start time.
- In the yoga room, please no gum, no glass, and all containers must be sealed
- Please turn off your phone when you arrive. All cell phone use is to be done outside of the studio.
- Please do not apply perfume, scented oils or lotions just prior to entering the studio. Some students have odor sensitivities and/or allergies.
- Keep all personal belongings outside of the yoga studio room, cell phone included. We have cubbies to place your belongings. Anything of personal value please keep at home or locked in your car. All students are personally responsible for the safety of their own belongings.
- Please line up your mat with the tape marks on the floor. Classes can be crowded and the tape marks ensure proper spacing and room for all students.
- If you have to leave class early, please let the instructor know before class begins. In this case, please set your mat near the door and leave before savasana begins.
- Remember that savasana one of the most important elements in closing your yoga practice, and lasts about 5 minutes.
- Have fun! We are free of judgment, no fashion show… just great experiences and great people!