Welcome to Sid Yoga Center
All things that have been worth while have taken time. Your Yoga practice is a journey and will transform over time. It took Michael Jordan several years to become the hero he is to so many. Your practice will take time to evolve and tofind the hero in you. Give yourself space to stay the course and know that your practice will empower you in ways beyond what you can imagine. Everyone has their first class, and getting your practice to where you desire may take a few classes, but you will find your way.
At Sid Yoga, we are here to provide a Yoga practice accessible to people who walk into our studio. Our studio has been seasoned, and we are ready to help people from many different journeys to find their way to freedom through Yoga.
Our staff is here to provide comfort for each person and help them feel the ease and desire to come back. In a short time, and with just a few classes, you will find your world is changing. Your body will shift, you will begin to see you are mentally sharper. You will find a walk that heightens your spirit. Give yourself a few months, and as you find a consistent practice, you will find ease in your days, your body will be stronger and more flexible, and you will exude confidence. Come in, as it starts with your first day on the mat! The first step is done, give yourself the gift of a lifetime and show up. And, remember, smile and breathe!
- Please arrive at class 10 minutes early.
- All students must sign in at the front desk prior to setting up your mat in the studio.
- Before and after class, ask question! Our staff, work exchange students, and teachers are here to help you. Please refrain from talking during class.
- Should you be late please enter class after Oms…respect your neighbor and their practice.
- No late entries after 10 minutes past the class start time.
- In the yoga room, please no gum, no glass, and all containers must be sealed
- Please turn off your phone when you arrive. All cell phone use is to be done outside of the studio.
- Please do not apply perfume, scented oils or lotions just prior to entering the studio. Some students have odor sensitivities and/or allergies.
- Keep all personal belongings outside of the yoga studio room, cell phone included. We have cubbies to place your belongings. Anything of personal value please keep at home or locked in your car. All students are personally responsible for the safety of their own belongings.
- Please line up your mat with the tape marks on the floor. Classes can be crowded and the tape marks ensure proper spacing and room for all students.
- If you have to leave class early, please let the instructor know before class begins. In this case, please set your mat near the door and leave before savasana begins.
- Remember that savasana one of the most important elements in closing your yoga practice, and lasts about 5 minutes.
- Have fun! We are free of judgment, no fashion show… just great experiences and great people!
New Yoga Students
- You will sweat! Please wear athletic clothing, bring water, and bring a towel. Stretching pants/shorts, and a form fitting t-shirt and tank top are recommended.
- First time to the yoga studio we offer a free mat rental. Future mat rentals are $2.
- Arrive to the studio 15 minutes prior to class begins to complete new student paperwork and learn about our studio offers