New to yoga or just looking to grow in your practice? Our instructors will provide you with a great experience and personalized attention to take you and your practice to the next level!
Benefits of private instruction include:
- Great for beginners! Work one-on-one with a teacher to go over specific poses and proper alignment.
- Safely learn advancing poses such as headstand, handstand, backbends, crow.
- Work with injuries. Learn how to modify poses to begin to heal your injuries (ie. knees, back, shoulder, wrist).
- Learn the fundamentals of Sid McNairy’s Power Vinyasa Flow.
- Specific alignment for all of the major poses in the sequence.
- Proper breathing technique.
- Discussion of basic Yoga philosophy and teaching.
Want something specific to work on during your private session? That’s what we are here for! When you schedule a private appointment let us know what you would like to cover, and we will create a 60 minute session that is for your particular needs.
Yoga for special occasions:
We offer private group yoga classes for special occasions such as Birthday Celebrations, Bridal Showers, Wedding Parties and Office Parties. Our instructors will work with you to tailor the theme of the yoga class specifically for your group.
One person: $75 for a 1 hour session with a Sid Yoga instructor, at the studio
$1,000 for a 1 hour session with Sid McNairy, at the studio
Each additional person: $40 (up to 5 people)
Groups or corporate rate: please contact us at 410-321-YOGA (9642). We can schedule groups and corpate sessions for in-house private classes, or we can send our instructors out to you.
Private instructions scheduled by appointment only.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Privates must be cancelled 24 hours in advance or you will be charged the full rate.