March – April 2015
Empowering all-day yoga flow & workshop
What is Living the Dream?
Living The Dream is an all day yoga immersion to help everyone involved discover their dream and bring it into reality. During the immersion participant’s will be guided through a series of self study exercises and discover their dreams through a goal setting workshop led by lululemon athletica. Participants will also take part in two yoga classes to help bring their desires into their bodies. Living your dream comes from opening up to what is possible and having the tools to put it into action. This immersion will provide the tools and help everyone take the steps to putting it into action. At the end of the day one participant will walk away with a portion of the proceeds to begin to create their dream.
How Living the Dream came to be:
Sid began Living The Dream as a Collegiate Football Coach. To further the dream he needed to find a way to heal his body from a fused ankle do to many sports injuries, and release his asthma he had from childhood. Sid began to see that a dream was possible through yoga and healed in every way. As a football coach be began to teach yoga to his football team and still knew there was more to it. Over 20 years of coaching football, teaching yoga and inspiring others Sid found his way and doors began to fly open. lululemon had come to the first “Living The Dream” in Nashville, TN. lululemon was made aware of Sid’s goal of traveling the world to spread peace, through their ambassador goal bomb program. In January of 2014 lululemon helped Sid begin this dream. This has resulted in the program today and Sid is on a mission to help everyone Live The Dream they desire.
Living the Dream is for YOU! Whether you are a yogi or a novice, it is for you, living your dream or opening up to what your dream is, it for you. No matter who you are Living the Dream is for you!
Make your dream of teacher training come true!
In this all day immersion you will:
- Take 2 powerful yoga asana classes / workshops
- Practice discovery techniques through self study to understand a deeper life within
- Meditate for peace
- Connect to a larger community to expand the peace within
What to bring:
- Yoga Mat
- Block/strap if needed
- Clothes for 2 asana practices
- Change of clothes
- Energy sources (electrolytes, bars, etc)
- Lunch: There will be a break. You are responsible for your own lunch. This will be available off site or you may bring your own (see travel information below)
Sid Yoga Center321 York Road Towson, MD 21204 Phone: 410.321.9642
In partnership with: lululemon
@ Sid Yoga Center, Towson MD
April 26- May 3, 2015
Our program is a Yoga Alliance 300 Hour Registered Yoga School
In this module of advanced teacher training the emphasis is on awakening a deeper connection to spirit, by gaining access to a spiritual practice of your own accord. Meditation is one of the primary focuses of The Spirit of Yoga Module. You will dive into four layers of this practice and deepen your connection to how spirit is moving through your body.
Influenced by his Native American culture, Sid McNairy has brought the foundations of the First Nations people into his teacher trainings. These traditions and his time with Grandmother Morningstar have been an integral part of who Sid is today. It is his desire to share these experiences with yoga teachers and enhance their connection to spirit. Part of this week includes Inner Quest which is an opportunity for you to commune with nature. You will head onto Grandmother Morningstar’s land and experience Native American culture and the oneness of all.
Additional curriculum includes advanced sequencing, self discovery, posture clinics, and Sid McNairy’s Breathwork.
Shift your being as you connect to the Spirit of Yoga!
Program led by: Sid McNairy with wisdom by Grandmother Morningstar
PROGRAM DATES & TIMES:
4/26: 3pm- 10pm
4/25- 4/30: 8am-9pm daily
5/3: 8am – 1pm
• $500 deposit + $1,500 remaining tuition = $2,000 total
• EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: sign up by March 26th: $500 deposit + $1,100 remaining tuition = $1,600 total
• EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: sign up by January 26th: $500 deposit + $975 remaining tuition=$1,475 total
HOW TO APPLY
Application due date: April 19, 2014
Link to application: Apply now
Applications are accepted on a first-come first-serve basis via e-mail or mail. E-mail applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail/drop off to:
Sid Yoga Center
321 York Road
Towson, MD 21204
ADDITIONAL PROGRAM INFORMATION
Our program is a Yoga Alliance 300hr Registered Yoga School.
Each week of training consists of 100 hours including contact hours and assignments to complete after the program. Therefore, to complete our 300 hour training program, you must attend Phase III, IV and V. Each Phase must be completed in order.
Upcoming Phase IV Trainings are:
Upcoming Live Your Legacy Trainings are:
- Street parking: Meters run 8am- 6pm Friday and Saturday. Free street parking on Sunday.
- Wells Fargo Bank: On Chespeake Avenue in Towson, has a large free parking lot on Saturdays and Sundays. Free parking after 5:30pm on Fridays.
- Towson Town Center: Free. The mall parking garages, located 3 blocks away in walking distance.
- Jimmy’s cab: 410-296-7200 convenient cab service for Towson and Baltimore area.
Questions? Send us an e-mail at TeacherTraining@SidYoga.com