Sign Up Now
Awaken Your Spirit
Join Sid Yoga in Sedona, one of the most sacred places on earth, to immerse yourself in 7 days of self-discovery and awaken your spirit within! Led by Sid McNairy, legendary Yogi, Coach and Mentor, this retreat will focus on connecting the spiritual practice of Yoga with Native American teachings in the Zen-like environment of Sedona MAGO Retreat in Arizona.
Yoga & Life Empowerment is about helping people find their own power by looking within themselves. As your guide to personal empowerment, this retreat will help you evaluate where you are on your path and change your thought patterns to create positive changes in your life. Through self study, deeper yoga practice and meditation, and community support you will achieve personal empowerment within yourself and find a deeper connection to your heart so that you will know how to actively live in peace, love, and abundance under any circumstance.
Sedona MAGO Retreat is surrounded by majestic red rock formations, Native American ruins, and mountains, which is well known as a land for natural healing and spiritual awakening. Come and experience the land that will open your heart and awaken your soul.
This retreat is based on the book, “Yoga and Life Empowerment: A 6-week self study yoga program practicing reflection, wisdom, and peace”, written by Sid McNairy.
All-Inclusive Retreat Features:
✴ Meditation: Daily guided meditations with Sid to experience healing and deep awakening.
✴ Community Circle: Daily group discussions with Sid to support one another and grow together.
✴ Peaceful Environment: Mago Retreat center is settled on 160 acres of healing energy, surrounded by majestic red rock formations.
Space is limited, so early registration is encouraged!
Package Options: *Payment plans are available.
Tuition for your retreat includes 6 nights of lodging and all of your meals at Sedona MAGO. Your $200 non-refundable deposit is applied to your tuition:
Deposit $100 (all payments are non refundable)
- Register by December 1st: Single=$1850, Double= $1400
- Register by March 1st: Single=$2050, Double= $1650.
- Register by April 15th: Single=$2250, Double=$1850
- After April 15th Single=$2500 and Double=$2100.
Arrival & Departure Deadlines:
Please refer to the Sedona Mago website for complete and detailed information on how to arrive at the Retreat Center.
- Location: Sedona sits approximately 125 miles north of Phoenix and 2 hours and 20 minutes south of the Grand Canyon
- Flight arrangements: The most convenient airport to get to Sedona Mago Retreat Center is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX). When arranging your flight time consider that it will take 2.5 to 3 hours by car or airport shuttle to travel from Phoenix airport to Sedona Mago Retreat.
- Shuttle information»
Upon registering you will receive a confirmation e-mail which will include the retreat itinerary and information about what to bring.
Sign Up Now