Awaken your Spirit!
Sid Yoga: Teacher Training VideoCheck out information about our Yoga Alliance accredited 200 hour and 300 hour Teacher Trainings. We have been guiding teachers of yoga since 2005. Be believe in continued evolution, growth and empowerment for all! Lead. Teach. Inspire.
Experience your next level!
Enhance, grow and empower yourself, your knowledge of yoga, your teaching skills, and your way of being in the world so that you can bring positive change to the world! You will walk away from this training experience with a more confident and expansive way of teaching yoga and living your life.
This program consists of 300 hours to compliment your already attained 200 hour yoga training. Complete the program over the course of 7 weekends or 3 week long immersions. See below for details.
- Experience your next level of meditation through practices and techniques
- Body energetics: Chakras and asana
- Experience and teach advanced assisting techniques
- Experience and teach advanced power vinyasa sequencing techniques
- Teaching to the spirit of yoga
- Sid Yoga Restore & Renew sequencing and methodology
- Experience Sid Yoga Elite Athlete Teacher Training
- Live teaching sessions throughout the training
- Language of Sanskrit
- Learn the business of yoga
- Experience and develop your yoga research project
- Develop and Present your research to your peers
- Experience teaching from your authentic self
- Experience your innate healing energy
- Master the delivery of yoga classes
- Self-study practices and tools to live an empowered and free life
The goal of this program is to highlight you! Our 300 hour program has been recently enhanced to incorporate yoga teachers of all styles, and to develop the personal strength of each teacher at the highest level.
7 weekend modules
Spirit of Yoga Module + Connect to your Highest Self Module + Live your Legacy Module
Upcoming program dates:
- March 11-19th Living Your Legacy Module @ Sid Yoga Center
- April 30th- April 7th Spirit of Yoga Module @Sid Yoga Center
- September 24th- October 1st Connect to Your Highest Self Module @ Sid Yoga Center
Click each program date for detailed information including times, what to bring, and more.
How to begin:
We are a Yoga Alliance 300-hour Registered Yoga School. Upon graduation from SYTT, you can receive your 300hour RYT with Yoga Alliance.