Sid Yoga: Teacher Training VideoCheck out information about our Yoga Alliance accredited 200 hour and 500 hour Teacher Trainings. We have been guiding teachers of yoga since 2005. Be believe in continued evolution, growth and empowerment for all! Lead. Teach. Inspire.
500 hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training: 8- module immersion
This program consists of 300 hours to compliment your already attained 200 hour yoga training.
Yoga teachers will deepen their teaching skills in several aspects through support of the teacher training group and facilitating instructors. The focus of the program highlights advanced sequence training which is about creating classes that specialize in teaching to specific populations. You will learn advanced assisting techniques which incorporates methods of thai yoga therapy. Together we will get grounded in each individuals strengths and passions in order to create workshops and yoga programs that showcase each teachers specialities through advanced sequencing methods.
The goal of this program is to highlight you! Other weekend trainings include co-facilitating a 200-hour training weekend, practice teaching with feedback and video evaluations, training to teach yoga for all types of athletes, ayurveda training, and together we will take a weekend training retreat in the Poconos of Pennsylvania. Throughout the training, we will come together to create individual research projects that will be studied during the program, and presented at the last weekend of training.
Our 500 hour program has been recently enhanced to incorporate yoga teachers of all styles, and to develop the personal strength of each teacher at the highest level. Training hours include our 6-week Empowerment and Beyond program, seven weekend training intensives, outside research and project development, and additional practicum training hours completed upon each student’s schedule. See our teacher training dates page for our next advanced training.
Required Program Modules
- Empowerment & Beyond: Live in your power from a place of true peace, joy and acceptance. Practice “Live it to give it.”
- Advanced Assisting & Anatomy of Energetics: Advanced techniques in assisting and anatomy will allow the teacher to know the spirals of the body, how the body links as one to move, and the flow of internal energy as it moves through a sequence
- Advanced Sequence Training: Advanced sequencing methods will be covered including teaching to the advanced student. refine and master to teaching the flow to challenge and inspire all students. You will prepare to become a master teacher, leading others through the path of yoga.
- Advanced Methodology: Philosophy will focus on learning how to walk along the four directions, and communicating spirituality in your classes Teachers will teach mock clinics, and learn how to teach to masses. sharing your authenticity with your students, as you learn to teach a theme throughout a class
- Elite Athlete Teacher Training 1
- Elite Athlete Teacher Training 2
- Awaken Your Spirit weekend
- Research Presentation weekend & Business of Yoga
How the 8-module system works:
- Apply for the program
- Once accepted, pay the $1,00 registration tuition. This tuition covers your admittance into the program, the Empowerment & Beyond module and book.
- You will receive your personal Teacher Training packet checklist to document and keep track of your attendances
- Sign up for each additional module that best fits your schedule. Each module costs $360 (except for Empowerment & Beyond, that is covered in your registration tuition).
- All program modules and requirements are to be completed within 3 years
- Once all modules are complete, turn in your final Teacher Training packet checklist and final coursework papers.
- You have will then receive your letter of complete, 500 hour Sid Yoga Teacher Training certification, and be eligible to register as a 500 hour RYT with Yoga Alliance!
Our 500hour Teacher Training is a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School.
|Deposit due upon program acceptance||$1,000|
|Each additional module (7)||$360|
Sid Yoga Teacher Training manual, yoga classes during scheduled training hours, Empowerment and Beyond program, all yoga training hours and course material, discount on our unlimited monthly yoga package, teaching and practice support, 50% discount on all SYC teacher workshops, and a high quality transformative training experience.
Additional program fees include:
program required text books (5) and payment for weekly classes at Sid Yoga Center. Students are asked to attend at least 3 classes per week at the studio throughout their training period, as many classes as possible with Sid and Lindsay.